jueves, 1 de octubre de 2009

Hejira


He⋅ji⋅ra

[hi-jahy-ruh, hej-er-uh]
–noun
1.Islam. Hijra.
2.(lowercase) Also, hejira. any
flight or journey to
a more desirable or
congenial place.

Welcome to gas mask week on the blog! Look familiar?

The Hejira has begun. I called a few ads but no places of interest yet.

No matter that the blog site and name have changed, i am still the Spanish Exile. And it's time for yet another change. Packed up books to sell back to J&J's bookstore. Rolled over 250E in coins i had sitting around. That's a blessing.

I love my new Mac. It's great. It's like a PC is a toaster and a Mac is a Cylon.

Thanks to my friend Ashley, I have watched a few episodes of the new Battlestar Galactica and it's really amazing. So much better than that sack of shit in the late 70's staring Lorne Greene and Dirk Benedict. Oy!! If you dig sci-fi rent it. If you don't like it i'll gladly pay for the rental. If you can find me. Hell, i don't even now where i'll be. Which is good as i believe the CIA has been looking for me since the late 80's.

Playlist

Insurgentes - Steven Wilson
The Incident - Porcupine Tree
One Night in Chicago - Cygnus and the Sea Monsters
David Gilmour - Live in Gdansk
Wolfmother - Wolfmother
Primus - They Can't all be Zingers
Live '84 "Grace Under Pressure Tour" - Rush

Things are getting cleaner and more organized (for the big pack), but still a long way to go. I'm sweating como un pero!

NHL starts tonight!





I'm traveling in some vehicle
I'm sitting in some cafe
A defector from the petty wars
Until love sucks me back that way
-Joni Mitchell

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario