jueves, 8 de octubre de 2009

"....We have assumed control."

Cylon, cerca 2005 - 2009


Sadly now your thoughts turn to the stars

Where we have gone you know you never can go.

Watcher of the skies watcher of all

This is your fate alone, this fate is your own.

-Genesis


Jueves

The first work week has come to an end. And guess what? Monday is a holiday. Imagine! I need to move to a country next year where i get paid for holidays or they don't have as many. I just had 3 months off! Do i really need a holiday? Well, i'm still under the weather, so i guess i do.

Dodgers/Cardinals starts in half an hour. I shall fall asleep to it. I hate the Cards and Tony LaRussa. Go Joey Jo Jo Torre!

I have a couple of leads on flats. We'll see what pans out. I am unearthly tired still. The snot is leaving my body (good!) but it wasn't pretty (bad). I was sicker than i have been in quite a while.

Confusion reigns with trying to put together classes. And the move. I need more sleep.

Viernes

Today has been like the Cylons have landed. Chaos. Death. Mayhem. Sleepiness.

Today was supposed to be relaxing. Instead PLT called and said they need reams of program content material by 2 o'clock. My new boss Sol is not half as together as Lyndsay Buckingham. Come back Lyndsay! We can jam Fleetwood Mac's I'm so afraid after work! Then there were more offers of classes (good) and wondering how i can adjust my crazy schedule (bad.

And i have the possibility of some very good paying private classes, but i will have to quit or change some classes i already have. We'll see how it goes.

Next week i will look at an affordable single place on Calle del Prado, a bit closer to the center. The guy is sending me the key by DHL from London. If it's at all acceptable, i'll take it.I'm getting too old to live with anyone but a hot chick. And there's an extra bedroom for my drums! We'll see.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario