sábado, 30 de abril de 2011

The Big Wheel Spins

The way the big wheel spins
Well, I was only a kid, on a holy crusade
I placed no trust in a faith that was ready-made
Take no chances on paradise delayed
So I do a slow fade
-Rush

i finally dragged my ass out of bed and to the market. That was productive. This flat is really nice. And i'm still in a hood i have really come to love. i feel quite at home here, having lived in 5 flats in this neighborhood.

It's like i'm 60's KGB spy.

I got a steak and barbecued it on an electric grill and ate it with a martian (martini.) Home. Always less than 7 Peruvians. Home.

It's about 55F now. Nice and cool. (13C ) Little humid cuz it's been rainy. But lovely really. Madrid is a place to be outside.

The Caps lost. The Mets lost. WTF? Is this 2008?

Hang on. Yes, the Mac has a calendar. It's 2011.

No screw that. That's not correct. That would mean that Colin is ..... 11!

That can't be.

That would make me.......!!!!!!!!!

Fuck this. I'm going to bed.

Wheel goes round, landing on a twist of faith
Taking your chances you'll have the right answers
When the final judgment begins
Wheel goes round, landing on a leap of fate
Life redirected in ways unexpected
Sometimes the odd number wins
The way the big wheel spins
-Rush

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario