sábado, 2 de abril de 2011

Send in the Clones




4,001- A Blog Odyssey


Well, This site has only been up since Sept 2009 and it's gotten to over 4,000 page views. Thanks to all of you bloggees, all of you folks who take time out of you busy days to follow my crazy adventures. Between this site and the one i used for '07. '08 and most of '09, this will be the 886 post. Closing in on 1,000. Damn. That's a whole lot of blogging.

Whole lotta working

The Transfer academy offered me more hours. I work til 22:00 or 22:30 every night except Bender Tuesday, so I don't see how i could get up and teach class from 8-9:30 in the North of Madrid. As it is i teach almost 30 hours a week. Alicia was like, "but you're the only one whose qualified. I can have a sub do it next week and you can start the next. Please think about it."
Isn't it rich?
Isn't it queer?
Losing my timing this late
In my career?
And where are the clones?
Quick, send in the clones.
-Stephen Sondheim / Dr. Victor Frankenstein

So, unless Transfer has a secret cloning facility, they are boned.
I can't get home from work at 23:00 or 23:30 and be to work at 8:00
next morning. And 36 hours a week is an awful lot with all of the
traveling. But it's nice to have work coming out my ears.

i am at a crossroads. "Will i be pretty? Will i be rich?"

At least it's Sabado. Looking for a flat. 68F and sunny. Go out.
Buy some food. Ashley's having a party tonight. Not sure if i feel like
going or not. Bayside will be there so I may just skip it. That chick is insane.

UConn plays at 3:00AM. Yikes. You would think the winner of UConn
would be the favorite over Butler/VCU.

i went down to the crossroads, tried to flag a ride
i went down to the crossroads, tried to flag a ride
nobody seemed to know me, everybody passed me by
-Robert Johnson

Living in the PRC

Well, without even telling me, Douchey Smurf moved in his sister, her boyfriend and
a little kid about 5 years old.
I hate my life. There's furniture up to the ceiling in the living
room. Welcome to the Peruvian Refugee Camp. Carina moved out over night, still owing me 20E that she said she
would pay me on wed. Oh well. Refugees will be refugees. These are the most abominable people i've ever met. I
am never going to Peru. Someone walked in on me as i was coming out of the shower. Probably the little
girl. At least my ass was to her. And i have a sweet ass. It's like living in a Peruvian YMCA. There's shit piled in the kitchen.
Shit everywhere. Well, i have to call a friend of my friend Pablo who has a room for rent. It's to the south east of the city, but Pablo
lived with him for six years, said he is laid back and never home. Sounds perfect.

Cuz you don't have to live like a refugee
-Tom Petty

Was my life ever really normal or was that just a crazy dream?

....to be continued

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario