domingo, 10 de abril de 2011

supercollision

Catmashing


18:33 Ugh - too warm in this room in the afternoon. Glad i'm moving. Not sure where, but glad just the same. Out to watch Atletico and eat a chicken. I love Domingos! 20:14 Half chicken eaten. Too much food. Atleti winning 2-0. Now to watch the Mets and see how Chris Young is doing. Mets 2-1 in the 4th.





I want a supercollider for my birthday
I've got a big basement I could fit it in.
I'll have you all come over for a party,
we can go downstairs and take that sucker for a spin

I don't know how to drive a supercollider
and I don't think they want to have me in the loop
but I know they better keep it to the speed limit
or we could all meet up in a cup of primordeal soup.

Soup!
-Stickmen


It's cooler now. Praise Jah. It will be in the mid 70's all week and sunny. Woo hoo! I have put my jeans away and switched to khakis. Sneakers have given way to my moccasin brown shoes. See you in hell socks! I fucking hate matching you anyway, which is why i don't.

Hearing Gary, Keith and Ron call a game makes me feel at home. Baseball is a glorious sport.

Tomorrow is Lunes. How many hours this week? I can't remember. Where's my planner? Okay - About 28.

Young pitched 7 innings and gave up 1 run on one hit. All of the contact outs were to the outfield except for one. Awesome.

The big question mark is Pelfrey. He pitches tomorrow, is the number one starter and has looked abysmal. Johan Santana! Come back!






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario