sábado, 23 de abril de 2011

If 6 was 9


If the sun refused to shine, I don't mind, I don't mind. If the mountains fell in the sea, Let it be, it ain't me. Got my own world to live through And I ain't gonna copy you.
-Jimi Hendrix

Colder. Rainy. Semana Santa. Always. Always.

Looked at another flat (a friend of American Laura's) but they failed to tell me 6 people lived there. Screw that. Back to drawing board. Was my life ever boring? if so, that must have been nice. Not to worry. I'll figure it out. I always do - somehow. I actually kind of perplexed at how it eventually all works out.


Now, if 6 turned up to be 9,
I don't mind, I don't mind.

Today is Pat O'Neill's birthday. I always think warmly of my old friend.

I had dinner last night with Amanda and i finally got to meet her girlfriend Alesandra. She's from Italy, near Venezia. Amanda's from Sweden. It was fun. It ended with us drinking beer with Sambucca in it and then this yellow Swedish liquor Plonch. Amanda was singing the drinking songs that accompany it's being drunk. It was all in Swedish. It was awesome.

Everyone is out of the city, so i'm not sure if i'll be able to see any flats today. I've called about 15 people and heard from 2. Plus, they are Spanish, so they wait until the LAST minute. Or they don't include photos in the ads or even the price.

i got on a plane 4 years ago and when i woke up i was in the Land of the Half-Assed

In the land of the half-assed, the whole-assed man is king.
-Traditional

































No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario