domingo, 24 de abril de 2011

Rivers of Light


3:01

I thought I saw a vision

written bold across the sky
Saw the holy human history
was the truth of it and not the lie, not the lie

-Tony Levin


Happy Easter! SPRING TIME! Rebirth! We survived the winter (this was a big thing back in the 1800's!) At the heart of it, i'm just a pagan.

The Mets have won three in a row. The Apocalypse is near. You've been warned.

The Caps are moving on! Game four was the knife in the heart to the Rangers. Hello second round! i think they will have to play Buffalo, who i expect to win their series vs. Philly. I hate ALL Philly sports teams. Even the AHL team!

escuchando a;
Axis Bold as Love - Jimi Hendrix
Scratch my Back - Peter Gabriel

Soup - Stick Men Stick Man -
Tony Levin
Situation Dangerous, Black Light Syndrome - Bozzio, Levins, Stevens
Double Expresso - Tony Levin

Voyage 34: the Complete Trip - Porcupine Tree

Waters of Eden - Tony Levin
The live anthology - Tom Petty

Sketches of Spain - Miles Davis

When the Keyboard Breaks - Liquid Trio Experiment


Motivate! Clean! You are moving....somewhere. I should be stressed by it translates as exhaustion. I can look tonight online. No one is in town though. I have a place to see manana.

Our future too came blazing through
could blind my squinted eye
Only a poet or a prophet reads
those stars and knows the way to cry, way to cry

-Tony Levin

Motivate! Clean! You are moving....somewhere. I should be stressed by it translates as exhaustion. I can look tonight online. No one is in town though. I have a place to see manana.

21:02

Called the fambly, in car heading towards Pennsylvania, to say happy Easter. I spoke with Mum. She's always so happy to hear from me. I'm lucky to have a great mom. Look at how i turned out! Imagine if i didn't have a great mom! I'd be in prison. The English would have sent me to Australia. That's even worse than Pennsylvania!

The Mets are getting crushed. No wait. They're winning 8-4. Sorry. So used to the opposite.

Sabres up 2-0 on Flyers. Bye Bye Philly. Too bad the Sabres will be rested if that happens.

Alibi
I can't wait to move. If the GOP (Gay obsessive Peruvian) plays TikTok by Kesha or Katy Perry's California Gurls, i am going to toss him out the window. It's only three stories. He won't die, but he'll wish he had.

I told my student Teresa about the music he plays. "He is very gay," was her response.

I can picture Kevin emailing me tomorrow. "Don't say things like that on the blog - just in case you kill him. It could be used against you."

I disagree. I am building a temporary insanity alibi by documenting this all.

Deja What?
The NY Cosmos want to come back and play in MLS. Seriously? I remember the first go round. The NASL collapsing. People running from teams like lemmings. Mexico gets awarded the '86 World Cup and the league is toast. They want to forge a rivalry with the Red Bulls. They would play in the city somewhere. Can NY support 2 soccer teams? In a recession? Seems kind of half-baked.


23:26

I survived another semana santa. Praise Jah. Back to work manana! 30 hours! Pay them bills.

I will find a flat. I will find a flat. I am not too fat. I miss my cat. I will find a flat.

Time to cease and desist. This is when my brain turns to a pale gray mush.

HAPPY EASTER CHARLIE BROWN!

then get your pagan on!


And sing with me now to this thundering sea
we're out too deep to fight

Do you hear the voices joining us
we are rivers of light, rivers of light
-Tony Levin

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario