domingo, 1 de mayo de 2011

Welcome to Me

14:17

Great NY Times article-

The High Cost of Low Teacher's Salaries;

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/01/opinion/01eggers.html?_r=1&src=ISMR_HP_LO_MST_FB&pagewanted=print

i guess i am a teacher now. Almost 5 years. Yeah. I should think so. Looks like we're kind of boned.

think of the children!
-Helen Lovejoy, the Simpsons

17:58

A few folks are on their way.

Okay, so a few folks are coming over for House Warming / "D'ohs!" de Mayo. Party. It's sunny and 17C. That's like 63F. I guessed 61. I'm getting good at this. Kevin taught me a math way to at least get an idea, but i always forget it. I think i have a lot of it memorized. 85F = 29.5C. Stuff like that.

Thanks to Mum for helping me navigate this whole mess of the past 4 months. The support is completely appreciated!

But it's over now. I am free of such madness!

Kick Ass!

It's 14:26.

Shower, eat, put some of my crap away. Sit outside with a few friends.

23:21

great time. Mum called around 18:00 and then people started showing up. It was Ashley, Sarah, Amanda, her friend Evona and me. So all chicks and me. Nice party.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario