lunes, 23 de mayo de 2011

Father Tiresias

Baby's got the Bends
-Radiohead

Have you ever felt liked your life has been forever? That you've seen so much? But you feel fortunate? You feel fine?

Busy day. Got home at 23:12.

Why do i quote exact times? Must be Mum's efficiency coming through.

I teach at the University manana, so that's a long day. Then Bender Tues!


Take a little trip back with father Tiresias,

Listen to the old one speak of all he has lived through.
I have crossed between the poles,
for me there's no mystery.

Once a man, like the sea I raged,

Once a woman, like the earth I gave.
But there is in fact more earth than sea.

-Genesis


00:25

I have nothing left to contribute to the overall advantage of you all, so i bid you ado.

Nighty night rabbit.

Hasta pronto!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario