jueves, 5 de mayo de 2011

Jueves!

Casi viernes (almost Friday). Taught 8 hours today. 6.5 manana. No wonder i go out on Bender Tuesday. I have late classes Wed., Thurs., Fri. But that's cool. Monday are usually big work days too, but that's fine after the weekend.


All else is well. Weather lovely. But there's a ton of fluffy pollen thingys flying about. I've been okay so far. I feel it, but it's not too bad. I've had to take a bit more allergy meds but not much. It happens every year.

VIERNES

and then i fell asleep. Now i am creating materials for this new beginner class. They have such a low level. The class is a major pain in the huevos (eggs = balls) cuz Celia wants everything in color
for them. So i am using my printer now and then will have to send her stuff ahead of time. It's insane. I'm not set up to do it. Isn't it more about LEARNING than PRESENTATION? Don't ask me. I 'm just a fucking teacher.

Then cash in some change at the bank.

Fuck me! The cartridge is dying. This class is fucking cursed.

______
got new cartridge - doesn't work.

Okay - it helps to take the tape thingy of the contact. I am not a morning person. At all. It;s working. Gracias a dios esta 12:32.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario