lunes, 2 de mayo de 2011

They decide and the shotgun sings the song


After sleeping through the Caps devastating loss on an unforgivably bad line change, i woke up and turned on the Mets. And then i heard Bobby V and Orel Hershiser talking about the fans chanting "USA" and the fact that OBL was dead. Obviously good news.

And a big victory for the Obama Admin. I thought he would never be caught. I thought he may have been dead already. I thought he would fade into the ???? annals of history as some sort of Boogey Man. And DNA testing proved it was him. Last time i checked, that took a bit of time. Seems awfully fast. And then he was buried at sea to keep with the Islam tradition that bodies must be dealt with in under 24 hours. And presumably so that his followers would not have a shrine for a martyr (although it presumably would have been a good place to snag terrorists coming to pay their respects, and also possibly a great place for teenagers to drink beer and pee on.)

My question is this; do we have some photos of the dead body? Where's the proof?

Things have not always occurred as our leaders say they have. Several friends in the military have told me that F16's shot down the plane in PA. One friend actually saw them heading west and he thought, "why west?"

Long have i believed that the W Bush admin new of an attack and allowed it happen. They had too much to gain and i don't believe in coincidences. It took the focus off of Bush rigging the election in FLA. Now we all know that old man Kennedy fixed the election for his son to win because thousands of dead people "voted" in Illinois that year. So call it even, i guess. The GOP stole one after the Dems stole one. I could live with that. I had to.

But are we going to get the absolute proof he is dead? It wouldn't be the first time a president has lied to us. I think they all have.

It could probably be shown by facts and figures that there is no distinctly American criminal class except Congress.
Mark Twain

I'd like to believe it's true. I like Obama. Things aren't great but he inherited one hell of a cluster-fuck from Shrubby (i haven't used that name in so long! It makes me happy).

I hope this brings peace to all the families who have lost members in the Twin Towers, the Pentagon, and United Airlines flight 93, as well as the families of all those who have died in Afghanistan and Iraq (because Saddam's ties to Al Qaeda were the excuse.) I'm just saying we should build our beliefs on the death of public enemy # 1 with caution based on fact. There is a picture that has been shown on Pakistani TV, but is believed to be a fake that has been on the internet since 2009. I actually think i've seen it before.

We'll be fighting in the streets
With our children at our feet
And the morals that they worship will be gone
And the men who spurred us on
Sit in judgment of all wrong
They decide and the shotgun sings the song
- - -
I'll tip my hat to the new constitution
Take a bow for the new revolution
Smile and grin at the change all around
Pick up my guitar and play
Just like yesterday
Then I'll get on my knees and pray
We don't get fooled again
Don't get fooled again
-The Who





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario