jueves, 19 de mayo de 2011

The Martian is Landing

(rings doorbell to frat house. Guy opens door)
Hi I wonder if you can help me? I'm not drunk!
-Roger the Alien, American Dad


My good friend, the Martian, who i met all those years ago at the TEFL course, is flying in from Copenhagen manana. He's Irish but he lives in Denmark. I have to work all day, but it'll be good to see him. We have a guest room now so he'll stay by me. Danny is still in NY til Sunday.

I am exhausted. 8 hours tomorrow! How strange for a Friday. It's like i work in a restaurant my sched is so odd. Tuesday is like a day off. Hence, Bender Tuesday. I've know the Martian 4 years.

I am old.

His room is ready. Clean dishes. Print articles for class. Sleep. Sweet intoxicating sleep.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario