miércoles, 11 de mayo de 2011

today in history





Honey don't walk out, I'm too drunk to follow
You know you won't feel this way tomorrow

Well, maybe a little rough around the edges

Or inside a little hollow,

I get faced with some things, sometimes
That are so hard to swallow -Tom Petty

Life goes on. That's good i guess. Better than the flip side of that equation.

Lots of classes canceled this week. Things are busy for everyone. So, i will complete putting my room together. Above are some pics of the terrace. It's been great with this nice weather. And our neighborhood is very quiet.

This Day in History:
Listen to some Bob Marley if you get the chance. It's the 30th anniversary of his death; Robert Nesta Marley
(6 February 1945 – 11 May 1981).

Friday May 11, 1990 - I take my last exam ever at Fairfield. And just like that, i am a college graduate. 1st ever male with a University degree in my family.

May 11, 2011 - Here is sit.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario