lunes, 15 de agosto de 2011

Dog Days


I am the one who guided you this far,
All you know and all you feel.
Nobody must know my name
For nobody would understand,
And you kill what you fear,
And you fear what you don't understand.

I call you for I must leave,
You're on your own until the end.
There was a choice but now it's gone,
I said you wouldn't understand,
Take what's yours and be damned.
-Genesis

Well, i met Natalie and Josh at the park. We had a great lunch - churasco de tenera. They brought a little barbecue to our table and like 20 thin pieces of steak. Then you just cook'em as you go. She's nice. Very attractive. She's a tiny little thing. It was hard to get to know each other with a 4 year old in tow but we'll see what happens. And Joshua and i got along fine. So we'll see what happens.

Back to work manana.

I saw Rise of the Planet of the Apes. It was great. It left a lot of questions which will be answered in future sequels. Hooray! It reminded me a lot of Atwood's novel; Oryx and Crake, about how mucking around with genetics and playing god can come back to bite you in the ass. The cinematography and Andy Serkis' work were incredible.

It's 18:32 and it's 97F. I'd stand up but i think my feet have been fused to the floor from the heat.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario