miércoles, 31 de agosto de 2011

I am the Platypus



17:40

Forward you bitch! Clean! Listening to a ginormous mix of Primus and Les Claypool. Odd and rocking, just like my life. 29 songs. 2 hours and 32 one minutes worth. Will it be enough? Only Les Claypool knows.

Grab yourself a can of pork soda
You'll be feeling just fine 
Ain't nothin' quite like sittin' 'round the house 
Swillin' down them Cans of swine 
-Primus
VAMOS!


18:08 Making headway. Bit by bit. Blow by agonizing blow. I am the walrus. I am the Platypus. Hey
that could be an autobiography title. Why the hell not? i've always seen myself as an odd hybrid. I can do
Some cool things. Original things. But i always seem to deviate from the norm. 


18:44 A dent has been made. Desk clean. I must admit, i lost all interest in cleaning when i found out 
on the 16th i had to leave.  How i'd love to set this place on fire! That's just how i roll.


How do we humans acquire so much shit? And i have been thinning things out for a year.


18:54  KEEP MOVING FAT ASS!!!!!!  
with your head down in the pig mire 
singing, keep on digging. 
-Pink Floyd


19:43


Time change - Sorin said they can only come at 14:00. Whoor Face will bitch but fuck her. The room is clean.
Swept, packed - done. Okay. Shower- meet Carolyn at J&J at 21:00 for the end of Bender August. have not seen
her in a month. I am out of here like a seven cereal bars thru a goose. 



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario