jueves, 24 de mayo de 2012

1,047 Days

August 8, 2012. Mark it on your calendars. I'm sure Interpol, The CIA and the FBI already have. This day marks the end of my Spanish Exile, all 1,047 days of it. 


I just went to get a some water and Eduardo was cooking completely naked. I told you he was stupid, right? He was frying stuff. That's an awesome way to singe your nuts or your torch your schlong with hot grease. This is one of the few problems of socialized health care - people do more stupid shit because going to the doctor is free. 


Call me old fashioned, but even if it doesn't cost me anything, i'm going to do everything in my power to not burn my balls or penis. That's just me. Besides, are there any real advantages to frying something naked? Fuck me. August 8 can't come soon enough. Fire up the nuke launch codes!


Lookout mama cuz i'm coming home tonight
-Neil Young


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario