martes, 29 de mayo de 2012

Evaluations



End of the year evaluations! As much fun as a fork in the eye! Most of my students are great. But then there are the other ones;


Jorge still hasn't grasped the concept that English is different from Spanish, and still, in May, is asking me to translate. DO i look like i'm a fucking Google ap? Just learn in it English! You're an engineer at Euro Copter so i am going to assume you are not a moron. Yet, after having class with you for a year... 


Deep breathes. Middle-aged and bitter is no way to go thru life, Jay.


LINK - Euro Isn’t Loved, but Few Want to Drop It, Poll Says. NY TIMES



This is not surprising. Few voters would choose to throw themselves into the financial wilderness. I've read some articles about what might happen if Greece goes back to the drachma, Δρ.
It could be apocalyptic, with small retailers struggling to pay their vendors in Euros, €. Social unrest. Extremism. So much to look forward to. 




And me? I feel like i am a blogger at the end of all things.


I have become comfortably numb
-Pink Floyd


But fuck it. It's Bender Tuesday! Teach at Barclays at 17:00. Teach the twelve year old devil child at 19:00 (she is has deep emotional issues.) I really look forward to a drink after that class, so i will have one. Or two. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario