lunes, 12 de septiembre de 2011

Yet Another School Year

Tribute of Light, 2011. It's a beautiful tribute. New York City has changed forever, but it's still MY city, the most kick ass one in the world. I live in Madrid, but in my heart, it's always THE City.

'i bring love to give you solace
In the darkness of the night
In the heart's eternal light
You need only trust your feelings
Only love can steer you right'

'i bring laughter, I bring music
I bring joy and I bring tears
I will soothe your primal fears
Throw off those chains of reason
And your prison disappears'
_Rush

Well, it's officially the new school year, 2011-2012. So, here's a new look. Back to blue for another new season of THE SPANISH EXILE. Now that we are almost to the 5 year mark, i am hoping that Fox will pick us up in syndication (not likely given my political views.)

The NFL started. I got to see the Giants/Redskins and really wished i hadn't. An ugly game for the G-Men.

And after a dismal 1st half the Seahawks got to within 2 points of SF only to give up consecutive run backs for TD's (1 kickoff return, 1 punt.) Shameful. Next week Pittsburgh, which should be all fired up because they had SEVEN turnovers vs. Baltimore.

Allow me to be brutally honest - the Seahawks should lose EVERY game and win the Andrew Luck sweepstakes.

No class today but i have classes the rest of the week. Here's to earning money!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario