sábado, 10 de septiembre de 2011

Fin de Semana


And i believe it's derogatory to refer to a woman's breasts as boobs, jugs, winnebagos or golden bozos. And that they should only be referred to as hooters.
-Steve Martin

MUSICA
Genesis - Live in Genoa,  22-8-72
David Bowie - Hunky Dory
ELP- Pictures at an Exhibition
Primus - Green Naugahyde   

Who wins the world series? HATE to say it, but it's Philly.

Sunday, i have a date with Asun. Again. She always asks me to go out. She said she's not dating anybody. I saw her at Susana's party. We talk for at least a half an hour or so. I asked her if she wanted to get together next weekend. I don't know why. She's probably way too innocent and naive for me. American Laura heard me and gave me a high-five after she left. Well, I can practice my Spanish. That's my new goal! To make my Spanish awesome so i can be a bilingual MF and immigrate to America and get a job. Wait a minute...., i think my great  grandparents already did that. Aw screw it. We'll do it again!


People i am sick of

-Every GOP candidate
-Sarah Jessica Parker
-Ben Affleck
-Coldplay
-Stephenie Meyers and all that Twilight drivel (she can't even spell her fucking name correctly. How can she write?)

And to address all those rumors of Gwenneth Paltrow having an affair, with me, i am on record as saying; "She's a hotty, but have you ever read GOOP. Ugh! Cut my throat now. Plus Coldplay is the whiniest, most vanilla, snore of a group i've ever heard. I wouldn't do her just cuz she's been with Chris Martin. I only have one schlong you know, so i just plain would always treat my John Thomas better than that."

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario