lunes, 12 de septiembre de 2011

The Shengen Treaty

The Shengen Area
The Shengen Treaty allows people to enter other Shengen EU countries without stamping your passport. As i live kind of outside of the law, these are countries Mom, Mel, Jan and i are looking at for a holiday in January.

MARTES 1: 33
I just watched the Miami Dolphins carve up the Patriots defense. I'm so sick of the Patriots. EVERY Boston and Mass. team. I liked it better when they just lost. Like if the Tampa Rays catch the Red Sox for the wild card. That would be freakin' sweet.

And then NE comes right back down the field and scores.

I feel asleep last night during the Jet game. Seemed like quite a game. I saw the highlights. Dallas choked.

It was 90F today. 90F tomorrow. 90F on Wed.

MUSICA!

Twang Bar King - Adrian Belew

Thank You - Stone Temple Pilots


Save the date; August 4, 2012 will be American Laura's wedding, which means i'll probably fly home on the 7th. i'm going to be a bridesmaid so i'm going to have to shave my legs.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario