martes, 20 de septiembre de 2011

Shinier than yours....

The Ministry of Love, Atocha


it's a circle of deception
It's a hall of strangers
It's a cage without a key
You can feel the danger
And I'm the one who oughta know
I'm the one you couldn't trust
Yeah I'm the lonely silent one
I'm the one left in the dust
-Tom Petty

Short post today. The last one was monstrous. Brain tired from a full day. My intercambio with Silvia was good, though painful to wake up to. She's super nice. Very hot. All the Spanish girls like to show off the cleavage and when then bend over a book you have to think "Keep your eyes on the horizon." Okay - shower, eat, call some students about classes, teach Elena from 18:00 - 20:00, then off to Bender Tuesday at J&J's. Then sleep. Sweet glorious sleep.

BENDER: Bite my shiny metal ass
FRY: It's not that shiny
BENDER: Shiner than yours, meat bag



note: the photo is really The Ministry of Agriculture, but that's not half as cool, is it?


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario