sábado, 24 de septiembre de 2011

Que Sera Sera

April 17, 2010 - Eat your heart out Mel Gibson! My mugshot is better than yours!

SABADO


So much to do, it never ends. I have a completely open weekend and i can't do it all. Or i don't want to do it all. Or maybe una mezcla ( a mix.)


Okay - out into my neighborhood.


It's a beautiful day in this neighborhood,
A beautiful day for a neighbor,
Would you be mine?
Could you be mine?

-Mr. Roger's Neighborhood theme

Wow. Those don't hold up well. It kind of like the Man/Boy Love Association (from South Park.) thankfully i know it ends in ....'Won't you be my neighbor?." But still.

Won't you please,
Won't you please,
Please won't you be my neighbor?

That's sounds pretty predatory too. I saw the Lovely Bones movie (where Peter Jackson imagines the afterlife like a 70's Yes album cover.

DOMINGO 1:30

Whew. Watching Tampa Bay and Boston the past few days makes me wonder why neither team wants to win the AL Wildcard. Both teams are trying to give it away. The Yankees throttled the Red Sox. TB Got shut out last night vs. Toronto are are down 2-0 tonight in the first inning, It's the year of the September Swoon, in both leagues.

Speaking of swooning - Goodnight! I want to type but my fingers are sleepy.

15:11

My romp thru the barrio was awesome yesterday. I'm very close to Retiro, the biggest park, and i saw parts i had never freaking seen before. When i woke up Marcondes was cooking and asked me to eat with him and Eduardo. So i was chopping carrots and potatoes. It should be done pretty soon. My life is so different than it was a few weeks ago, i am thankful for that.

In other news, this gal, Julie, contacted me the that OK Cupid thing. This is the 2nd time that's happened in a month. I never hear from the other girl anymore. What was her name? But i figure i best take advantage as i only seem to be attractive to women about 2 months out of the year. Feb. was Carolyn, so i figure i best make the most of this while i am still considered hot. She's from Brooklyn, divorced and has two boys, 11 and 13. And she likes Rush (we were actually at the same GTR show (Steve Hackett, Steve Howe) in 1986 at the Beacon Theater. Anyhoo, she seems nice. She lives about 100 miles away in Ciudad Real, but it's not far by high speed train. We've been exchanging emails for a week and she said she'll be in Madrid with a friend in Oct. if i want to meet up. She's cute and she likes Rush. I said "Absolutely."

Que Sera, Sera,
Whatever will be, will be
The future's not ours, to see
Que Sera, Sera
What will be, will be.
-Doris Day

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario