jueves, 5 de julio de 2012

Barbecue in Cercedilla

13:57



Now I'm in control Now I'm in the fall out Once asleep but now I stand And I still remember Your sweet everything Light a Roman candle And hold it in your hand 


Cause I heard it in the wind And I saw it in the sky And I thought it was the end And I thought it was the 4th of July
-Soundgarden


Stay still. Try not to move. If you try not to move, you might not sweat. But don't bet on it. 

Had class at 8:30. Then one at 18:30. The summer sched is bonkers. 


Sunday i am going to throw a 4th of July Barbecue for at least 4 of my students. We'll go outside Madrid to Cercedilla, maybe 50k away, where it's not as dry and they allow the use of barbecues. I think the Welsh Witch is coming with us too. I have to show these folks an American style barbecue before i leave. 

Next year in the USA!

Listening to

Soup, Open - Stick Men
SuperUnknown - Soundgarden
Discipline - King Crimson

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario