martes, 3 de julio de 2012

Exile's End

Okay - it's starting to get very emotional. People just come up to me and start French kissing me (nice with the women, much less enjoyable with the men folk) and say they are going to miss me. Once i have extracted said tongue from my mouth, i explain that i shall be back to visit. That the world is wired with this thing call the Internet. And lastly, did they ever happen to think i might not ever want to see them again.






4th of July Bender Tuesday celebration tonight. We will serve NY style hot dogs and i will be frying up onions with paprika as soon as fucking Eduardo gets out of the kitchen. Or i could bitch slp him across the face with the onion waft and send him running out of the kitchen. I will shower after i fry me up some onions. Then dentist. Then J&J's. 


Happy 4th of July everyone. My last one in exile!


Almost 16,000 page views. Holy Crapapalooza!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario