sábado, 26 de marzo de 2011

Spanish Dye

Well I do my best to understand dear
But you still mystify and I want to know why
I pick myself up off the ground to have you knock me back down
Again and again and when I ask you to explain
You say, you've got to be...

Cruel to be kind in the right measure
Cruel to be kind it's a very good sign
Cruel to be kind means that I love you
Baby, got to be cruel, you got to be cruel to be kind
-Nick Lowe

Okay. I am over Bayside. I've saw her last night too with Susana. And creating a little space is 20/20. The Mum was all worried. She sent me a bottle of Spanish Dye which is anaphrodisiac (works quite the opposite of Spanish Fly.) It contains 10 shot shots of grain alcohol, is infused with garlic and makes you flatulent as hell for 36 hours. i trusted myself, so Instead of taking it i poured into Douchey Smurf's (the new name for my landlord) mango, pear, grape juice which comes in a box. That should make his Sabado evening a hit! Thanks Mum!

So we are halfway through the semester. I may be gone for good at the end of July. 4 months. Ugh. I need to find work in the USA. It doesn't seem so promising.

So, fuck it. We'll just give the blog a superficial makeover, change the color, and hold on for the last 4 months. It's going to be an eventful ride, methinks. Time to grade some midterms! Do i know how to party or what?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario