domingo, 11 de diciembre de 2011

Bacchanalia

12:35



Say you will, say you will, give me one more chance
At least give me time to change your mind
That always seems to heal the wounds,
if I can get you to dance 
-Fleetwood Mac

                                                          Conejo a la Plancha

Great time with the lads yesterday. We met at O'Neill's for a beer and then some little quiet bar for cheaper beer, and then to a very busy Spanish Restaurant for a great meal. I had the Revuelta de Setas (eggs with a local mushroom that is awesome) and then conejo (rabbit). It was awesome.

Then another bar. Then another. Then J&J's. I left at 22:00, jumped in a cab, went home and went to bed. I feel fine today. That's a great thing.

I still might go back to bed.






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario