martes, 13 de diciembre de 2011

The Road to Nowhere







In a world where almost everything is ridiculous and mad, i actually make  some sort of sense




Lotsa classes today. Last one cancelled. So shower and head out for Bender Tuesday. I better get in the shower cuz i could fall asleep right here.

Marcondes had a friend staying over from Brazil and she ran the cables, so now the Internet is FAST. Woo hoo! I think it was slow because there were three of us on it last night. Threesomes just really don't work for me these days. Especially boy, boy, girl.

I'm so much easier to deal with when i take my meds.

I am filthy and i smell like the hamburgers i just cooked.

The Welsh Pixie said she'd be there. Plus, it's my day.

“Get off your Plebian ass! The show must go on, and that sadly means you. . . are ya hearin’ me, idiot? Now wipe that chicken of yer face and get up on that stage or I’ll stick my hand up your Jaxie (Geddy does a double-take) and put ya up there meself!” - Scottish Geddy Lee Character to the actual Geddy Lee, in the intro video to Snakes and Arrows.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario