jueves, 24 de noviembre de 2011

Black Friday and Freak Words

Jueves 18:16

Spanksgiving Day Music

Aladdin Sane - David Bowie
Live (disc 2) - Fleetwood Mac
The Very Best of Fleetwood mac (disc 2)
Time Machine, Live in Cleveland 2011 - Rush
Fragile - Yes

It's all the same
It's all the same
It's all the same
...Rhiannon
-Fleetwood Mac

18:45

Happy Thanksgiving!

One more class at 20:00. Then meet Maria here for Thanksgiving Day dinner. This will be the 3rd time out of 5 that we'll celebrate it together.

Everybody's got someone they call home.
-Roger Waters

Tomorrow is Black Friday, but i have to post about it today because i live in future space/time continuum than you all. Wow, continuum is a fucked up word. Just look at it! It's like cooperation. Freak words!

The last time i went to a retail spot on Black Friday was when i was working for Georgetown. Sue, Mum, Mel, Jan, Mike, Mima, baby Megan and i all went into Town. I needed to see how it was going, see how the carolers were and show my support. Back when i was a valuable member of society. Now i run black ops in Nigeria 3 times a year.



When Black Friday comes
I'll stand down by the door
And catch the grey men when they
Dive from the fourteenth floor
When Black Friday comes
I'll collect everything I'm owed
And before my friends find out
I'll be on the road
When Black Friday falls you know it's got to beDon't let it fall on me
When Black Friday comes
I'll fly down to Muswellbrook
Gonna strike all the big red words
From my little black book
Gonna do just what I please
Gonna wear no socks and shoes
With nothing to do but feed
All the kangaroos
-Steely Dan

You all are my home, wherever i may be. Thanks for that.

-
-
-


VIERNES 23:40
It took Maria and i 20 minutes to find a Pollo Asado place. My normal dude was sold out! Then i made Artichoke hearts. It was fun. We had a bottle of wine and a few beers and played 31 (we used to play it when i lived with her last Sept.) We listened to Rush and Fleetwood Mac. It was a great time.

I am exhausted. I woke up at 8:00 for work. Like every Friday. I have to crash.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario