miércoles, 30 de noviembre de 2011

December

MIERCOLES
22:16


i like a lot of these classes from Soto Mayor, the new academy. And all the people who work there are quite nice. Lots of hours.


4 hours today of class.


I am exhausted. Gotta eat and do the facturas for the academies tonight. Manana is Diciembre! Xmas. new year! Do you hear footsteps 2011?


i hear voices inside my head. They say sleep.



JUEVES
01:07



Intense silence
As she walked in the room
Her black robes trailing
Sister of the moon
And a black widow spider makes
More sound than she
And black moons in those eyes of hers
Made more sense to me
Heavy persuasion
It was hard to breathe
She was dark at the top of the stairs
And she called to me

-Fleetwood mac




Well, i finished my factura and realized there were a few class where i mistakenly charged them for an 1.5 of classes when they were 2. So they owe me 4 more hours. Woo hoo!


Time to sleep the sleep of the very tired. 













No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario