sábado, 26 de noviembre de 2011

Frippy

Peg O'Connell died today
She was a cheeky girl
A flirt
They just stuffed her in a hole!
Surely to God you'd think at least some bells should ring!


One day I'm going to die here too
And they'll plant me in the dirt
Like some lame bulb
That never blooms come any spring
Not any spring
No, not any spring
Not any
-Joni Mitchell


Frippy died today. He was a cheeky boy. A nut. He loved to watch sports on my lap and when i scooped his box.


Fripp Robert Bender Greco (Jun 5, 1999 - November 26, 2011) He was perchance the most human entity i ever met. 


Rest in peace my dear boy. Driving from DC to CT will never be the same without you. He had pneumonia and went into cardiac arrest. I love you boy. Nothing but good memories. And i know not how i could have gotten thru the divorce without ye. I have to leave for our Thanksgiving Day celebration at American Laura's, though i hardly feel like it. But i am bringing the martinis, so the show must go on.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario