jueves, 10 de noviembre de 2011

Moosh revisited

15:57
I'm not one to believe in magic
But I sometimes have a second sight 
I'm not one with a sense of proportion 
When my heart still changes overnight 

I had a dream of a winter garden 
A midnight rendezvous 
Silver, blue, and frozen silence 
What a fool I was for you
 - Rush 






Fuck, i feel so much worse today. I mean, "like someone ripped my heart out and starting chewing while it was still connected to an artery or three," bad. I didn't sleep much and got to a make up class a half an hour late. I just lied and said i mixed up the time as it was 1 1/2 hours instead of 2. He was cool with that excuse.

I'm usually very honest, but how do you explain that you were up late because you were depressed and had to watching Finding Nemo?? You just can't. You just don't. So you lie.

I had a dream of the open water
I was swimming away out to sea
So deep I could never touch bottom
What a fool I used to be

Okay. Taught for 2 1/2 hours. Got paid for another i didn't teach. One more at 19:00. Then home i guess. 7 hours of class manana. It never ever ends.

21:38

In non - me related news; Rick Perry is a moron. His debate performance was laughable. Stick a fork in his bitch ass cuz he is done.

But now i should continue my tale while i wallow in my own crapulence.

On Sunday, after only being together for maybe two hours, Julie asked what i was doing on Dec 24th. I said no plans as of yet. She said she was flying to NY on the 25th at like 12:00. She asked what i was doing. I said that i was free and that i'd love to see her. That she could stay by me. She said okay, great.

And then this.

Don't ask me
I'm just improvising
My illusion of careless flight
Can't you see
My temperature's rising
I radiate more heat than light

Mum called me. So cute of her. I was glad to hear her voice. Sometimes we all need our moms.

She said that i wasn't crazy, that i was eccentric. That's fucking awesome when your own mom calls you eccentric. Just another milestone in our relationship. How sweet is that when your Mum uses the politically correct term for how unusual you are?!

22:06

If she emails it's often when the kids are in bed. We emailed or texted every day or so for the last two months. i wonder if i'm going to get a response tonight. i wonder if it matters. i wonder if i care.

I feel like a journalist covering Afghanistan or Iraq. I'll give you the play by play.


If I could wave my magic wand
I'd set everybody free





22:39

Okay. I need to shower. I smell like ass.

Actually, i'm signing off. I've kind of lost all interest in what she has to say. Besides, anything she has to say is just a load of moosh.

And i'm up to my gills in my own crapulence.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario