miércoles, 16 de noviembre de 2011

The Green Manalishi

I would love to believe
I believe what you say
In the drama of the moment
Oh no there is no easy way
No one ever leaves
Everyone stays close 'till the fire fades

-Fleetwood Mac


Just another day. It was fine. Great Bender Tuesday last night. Hung out with Mary afterwards. She's a bartender at J&J's. She's awesome. 


I taught like 7 hours today. Same manana. 


All is well. But I am exhausted. I have accumulated a lot of wear and tear the past week. But i get by with a little help from my friends.



'Cause you're da Green Manalishi with the two prong crown
All my tryin' is up - all your bringin' is down
Just taking my love then slippin' away 
Leavin' me here just tryin' to keep from following you
-Fleetwood Mac





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario