jueves, 6 de octubre de 2011

And on and on...


2:09








Dear Sir, can you remember me,
I'm the one that picked the apple tree,
Dear Sir, can you remember me
I'm the one that picked the apple tree
-Wolfmother

Steve Jobs has died. He was a legend. I don't have too much brand loyalty these days, but Apple is one i am loyal too. Their products just work, are intuitive and have a fun design.

The Yanks need to win tonite to get to the ALCS against those pesky Texans.

Time to sleep. Get teach at 9:00 manana. Then 13:30. Then maybe from 16:00 to 20:00 (filling in for a TOEIC course teacher) - I know that test cold. That what my student Teresa took and passed. I used TOEIC questions at the University and everything. It's good test. If you pass it you can speak English. Hot today. 87. Brutal. It's f@^king October! Bastante! Enough!

Nova has given up back to back jacks. 2-0. Yikes. And two K's. That's nuts. That's a rough start. Detroit can't beat the Yankees, can they?

No, they can't. The Yanks were in a way better division. Boston was very good for most of the season except the beginning and the end.

And i did predict that they wouldn't make the playoffs. I should have called Dukakis! He would have taken that bet!

Okay. Long day. Listen to game and finally asleep. Maybe wake up and see a big play if one of the broadcasters squeals like a school girl when someone hits a home run (Darling, i'm talking to you!)


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario