miércoles, 5 de octubre de 2011

Shut the hell up

Go ahead, say something else stupid. I want to see if it sounds hollow when i crack you in the head with this.


So Brett Favre dissed Aaron Rodgers by saying "I'm surprised he didn't win one sooner." What a horses ass! Favre should have won 2 Super Bowls but they were gashed by Terrell Davis for 3 rushing TD's and some bad coaching by Homegrown. And Rodgers and the Pack could easily win another one. Maybe this year.

Other members of this week's SHUT THE HELL UP CLUB

+ Sarah Palin
+Chris Christie
+Michele Bachmann
+Rick Perry
+My conscience

And this is from a site that posts real things that people say in courtrooms;

  • Lawyer: "What was the first thing your husband said to you when he woke that morning?"
  • Witness: "He said, 'Where am I, Cathy?'"
  • Lawyer: "And why did that upset you?"
  • Witness: "My name is Susan."

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario