domingo, 30 de octubre de 2011

Darkness Falls


12:18

Good-bye Daylight Savings. You trade an hour for 5 months of endless darkness. Who the hell negotiated that deal?!

And the East Coast got whacked by a NorEaster and it's still Oct.! 1.9 million people without power! And Jim Sheirdan's car got hit by another tree!
WTF? What are the odds? Hit by a tree 2x in the span of 3 months. Insane!




8,000 page views for the site. Thanks everyone.

The Halloween Party was fun. I went as Bender.

But Danielle and i forgot that the Moncloa Metro is the at the end of line 2, so the last train left exactly at 1:30. I walked her to Plaza Espana and then walked all the way home. It took about an hour. It was 2.5 miles. So after all the bending and lifting due to helping Laura and Tim move, my legs were sore.

Today is a cleaning and chill out day. I'll mostly recharge for this week. I have 3 hours tomorrow. Tuesday is a holiday (All Saints Day) so all of my business classes for Monday were cancelled. Welcome to the land of endless holidays.

And darkness.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario